A review of the ThurNite Archer 2A V2 LED Flashlight.
Manufacturer’s Specifications and Overview:
LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Modes & Run-time:
– Max output: 450lumen using two AA batteries.
– Max run time: 672hours (Firefly mode)
– Working voltage: 0.9v to 4.2v
– Battery: 2 AA batteries(not included).
– Max beam distance: 130 meters.
– Peak beam intensity: 4232 cd.
– Impact resistant: 2 meters.
– Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
– Weight: 75g without battery.
– Dimensions: 160mm in length, 23mm bezel diameter.
1. pocket clip
2. spare O ring
– Upgraded version of the Archer 2A with more user-friendly UI and updated LED.
– Added side switch for easy operation.
– Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
– Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
– Stainless steel strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
– Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
– New orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
– Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
– Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
– Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
– U shape groove at the tail for easy activation as well as preventing accidentally activation.
– Reversible and removable stainless steel pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
– Memory function to set any mode(except for strobe) for immediate use.
To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high. Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light), install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
Official ThruNite Site: http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-archer-2a-v2-cw/